Rebrand Cities x Automattic Pop-up Design + Innovation Salon is Coming to Detroit
The Rebrand Cities x Automattic Pop-Up Salon is happening on May 17th in Detroit at the Detroit Center of Design + Technology. It is a collaboration between Automattic and Brand Camp University about Design for the Detroit Innovation Community. The salon will be hosted by John Maeda and Hajj Flemings and is designed for citizens, leaders, creatives, entrepreneurs and professionals who are interested in how the web can activate change.
Chris Taylor: CMO at Automattic/Hajj Flemings: Founder of Rebrand Cities: Welcome
Designing the Future
- Todd Wilkens: Head of WooCommerce at Automattic: The Way Design Works
- Ashleigh Axios: Design Exponent at Automattic/Frmr Creative Director & Strategic Director at the Obama White House/ Design and Exclusion: Learnings
- Beau Lebens: Product/Team Lead at Automattic: The Future of the Web
The Power of Stories
- Catherine Stewart: VP & Business Wrangling at Automattic: The Craft of Business
- Justin Dunn: Founder of Increase Branding: Coding a New Path to the Championship
- Kay Willingham: Owner of Art in Motion: My Road to Becoming an Entrepreneur
- Cesar Abeid: Happiness Engineer at Automattic: Content Marketing Fundamentals
John Maeda: Global Head of Design and Computation at Automattic/Hajj Flemings: Founder of Rebrand Cities: Closing
The cost is $5 which includes a 16oz. Bottle of Drought cold-pressed, raw juice (Green, Carrot or Beet). FYI…There are limited seats.
Purchase your ticket at: http://rebrandcititessalon.wordpress.com